Part-time Fixed Term contract (tenure to be negotiated) commencing mid Term 1, 2020
Melbourne Grammar School is seeking a proven Senior Hockey Coach to lead and develop our First XI Hockey team. Reporting to the Director of Sport through the Head of Senior School Sport, the role is central to maintaining our record of hockey success and engagement
- be a skilled and experienced Hockey Coach with Australian Hockey Coaching Accreditation, and an proven record of success
- relish an opportunity to work with, and challenge, highly capable young sportsmen, including elite athletes
- be motivated by the prospect of working with a team of professionals including the Head of Senior School Sport, Assistant Coaches, a Strength and Conditioning Coordinator and the Team Manager
- be seeking a work environment in which you are supported and encouraged to strive for excellence.
- have a current Victorian Driver’s Licence and a Level 1 First Aid Certificate
Melbourne Grammar School has a zero-tolerance policy for child abuse and is committed to promoting child safety, the wellbeing of children and protecting children from abuse.
All employees must obtain and hold a current Employee Working with Children Check as a condition of employment.
Applying for the role
Submit your cover letter, addressed to Malcolm Leigh-Smith, Director of Human Resources, along with your curriculum vitae and details of three referees. Your referees will only be contacted with your permission after the interview.
Applications close at 11:59 pm Sunday 9 February 2020.